Night Force Academy - Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Darkness, there is Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
ANYONE AND EVERYONE! I AM MOVING THE ACADEMY TO A NEW PLACE COMING SOON- GHOST June 16, 2012
Top posters
Ghost
Just a few meek thoughts EmptyJust a few meek thoughts I_voting_barJust a few meek thoughts Empty 
ChaosKid
Just a few meek thoughts EmptyJust a few meek thoughts I_voting_barJust a few meek thoughts Empty 
Vac
Stealthy
KryptosFang
eletrofly
Black Nova
dante tk
Loveheart.Kristoffor
Meklord Emperor
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» The Nexus Zone
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 pm by Ghost

» Let's Bring it Back Up
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Ghost

» Test Request
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am by Geministun

» I'm leaving!
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 pm by Ghost

» Deck Rules
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm by Ghost

» Testing Format
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm by Ghost

» War Team Tryouts
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm by Ghost

» Spellcaster cards
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm by Ghost

» Welcome to NFA
Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 am by eletrofly

Most active topics
War Team Tryouts
SELLING CARDS LOL
~NFA War Team~
Clash in the Dark Dimension
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced
New Chatbox
i am a noob lol XD jajajjjajajaa
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide
The Name's Stealth
Welcome to NFA
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Night Force Academy - Unleashed on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Just a few meek thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stealthy

Stealthy

Just a few meek thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Just a few meek thoughts   Just a few meek thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 am

Some ideas:

-Add a "Quick Reply" option, so I don't have to open up a new window to respond to a topic

- Get rid of this robot thing to my left! (You'll see what I mean when you start to post). It's just silly looking. You don't have to delete it but it doesn't need to be up there by default ._.

-Idk how good you are with programming but on the main part of the board where it tells you who the "last person to post" was, it should also have a link to their post right above it on the topic. It's a quick way to jump straight into the action, if possible. (I can link you to some sites I know of as examples if I wasn't clear enough)

EDIT: I just noticed that the last suggestion I mentioned was already there, I was just too stupid to figure it out lol.

And that's about all I can think of for now. If you don't like my ideas please tell me why so we can work together to come up with what's best for everybody!
Back to top Go down

Just a few meek thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Force Academy - Unleashed :: Important :: Suggestions-
Jump to: