Night Force Academy - Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Darkness, there is Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
ANYONE AND EVERYONE! I AM MOVING THE ACADEMY TO A NEW PLACE COMING SOON- GHOST June 16, 2012
Top posters
Ghost
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Emptyvayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide I_voting_barvayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Empty 
ChaosKid
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Emptyvayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide I_voting_barvayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Empty 
Vac
Stealthy
KryptosFang
eletrofly
Black Nova
dante tk
Loveheart.Kristoffor
Meklord Emperor
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» The Nexus Zone
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 pm by Ghost

» Let's Bring it Back Up
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Ghost

» Test Request
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am by Geministun

» I'm leaving!
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 pm by Ghost

» Deck Rules
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm by Ghost

» Testing Format
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm by Ghost

» War Team Tryouts
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm by Ghost

» Spellcaster cards
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm by Ghost

» Welcome to NFA
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 am by eletrofly

Most active topics
War Team Tryouts
SELLING CARDS LOL
~NFA War Team~
Clash in the Dark Dimension
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced
New Chatbox
i am a noob lol XD jajajjjajajaa
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide
The Name's Stealth
Welcome to NFA
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Night Force Academy - Unleashed on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dante tk

dante tk

vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Empty
PostSubject: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:26 pm

MONSTER LINE UP-21

DARK ARMED DRAGON - STAPLE
ZEPHYROS THE ELITE-STAPLE
KALUT
GALE
PLAGUE
DARK GREPHER 1 OR 2 DEPENDS WHAT YOUR PREFERANCE REALLY IS
BORAX3
SIROCCOX3-2 DEPENDS WHICH U LIKE
SHURAX3 HAS TO B AT 3
VAYUX2
BLIZZARDX2
ARMAGEDDON KNIGHTX2
OK YOUR ALL WONDERING o.O WHY 21 MONSTERS? WELL THATS SIMPLE VAYU TURBO FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW WHAT VAYU TURBO DECKS PLAY LIKE ITS ALL ABOUT GETTING VAYU THE EMBLEM OF HONOR IN THE GRAVE AND SWORMING THE FIELD WITH HIS ABILITY TO SYNCHRO IN THE GRAVE YARD AND JUST GO IN FOR GAME PEOPLE ALL THINK BECAUSE KALUT IS AT 1 GALE AND WHIRLWIND IS AT ONE THE FIND THAT BWS DONT RUN AS WELL OR AS FAST AND THATS NOT ENTIRELY TRUE SURE ITS BEEN TAKEN DOWN A NOTCH BUT BW GAME MECHANICS ARE IN THE PLAYING STYLE OF AGGRO BECAUSE THERE ABILITIES ARE FOR BEING ABLE TO SPECIAL SUMMONE IF U CONTROL ANOTHER BW OTHER THEN THE ONE U HAVE IN YOUR HAND. NOW ON TO THE SPELLS

SPELLS:12
FOOLISH BURIAL
WHIRLWIND-U NEED IT TO USE BWS FULL POTENTIAL ITS A
MIND CONTROL
DARK HOLE
MONSTER REBORN
BURIAL FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION: thats a brand new tech i threw in there to help with vayu engine
HEAVY STORM
MST-2
DUALITY-2

OK YOUR PROBABLY THINKING DUALITY AT 2 WHY IN THE HECK ARE U PLAYING DUALITY IN A BW DECK WHERE IT UTILIZES IN SPECIAL SUMMONING FROM THE FIELD AND THE GRAVE WHY WOULD U EVER PLAY THAT ITS SIMPLE IT SETS UP NOT PLAYS FROM 1 OR TWO TURNS FROM NOW IT CAN SET UP PLAYS FOR 3-5 TURNS IT JUST ALL AROUND CHANGES THE OUT COME OF THE GAME BUT U ALSO HAVE THAT 50/50 CHANCE OF IT MESSING UP YOUR STRATEGY OK SAY U HAVE A ICARUS ATTACK IN YOUR HAND RIGHT BUT NO BW AT ALL AND U HAVE A FOOLISH BURIAL U PLAY DUALITY AND VAYU COMES UP. AND THEN U PLAY BURIAL SEND SIROCCO TO THE GRAVE AND U SUMMON VAYU TO THE FIELD
AND U LAY DOWN ICARUS BAM NEXT TURN YOUR OPPONENT SET 1 TRAP AND SUMMON S A MONSTER U ACTIVATE VAYU AND U DESTROY THERE FIELD
NEXT TURN ARMED WING THATS JUST ONE SCENARIO OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN BUT THE REST OF THE SPELL LINE UP IS PRETTY BASIC ON TO THE LAST PART OF THE DECK

TRAPS 9

BOTTOMLESSX2-STAPLE
WARNINGX2
ICARUS ATTACKX3
TRAP DUST SHOOT- WILL BE TAKING OUT WHEN MARCH BAN LIST GOES INTO EFFECT
ILL BE REPLACING IT WITH A 2ND TORRENTIAL
TORRENTIALX1-SOON TO 2

OK THE LINE UPS OF TRAPS ARE SO SIMPLE BOTTOMLESS IS A STAPLE IN MOST DECKS IT STOPS JD, ANY HIGH POWERED MONSTER EVEN GETS RID OF SNIPE HUNTER ITS SUCH AN ESSENTIAL CARD WARNING IS FAIRLY DECENT ITS USED MUCH MORE OFTEN THEN SOLEMN JUDGMENTS BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS ITS USUALLY RUN THE THE TRIO JUDGMENT AND WARNING BUT ALSO CAUSE JUDGMENT HAS BECOME LIMITED IVE ALSO SEEN PEOPLE PICK JUST WARNING OVER USING JUDGMENT WHAT CAN I SAY IT STOPS ALOT OF THINGS EVEN MONSTER EFFECTS THAT SUMMON ITS SO AMAZING OF A CARD
OK ICARUS IS PRETTY SELF EXPLAINATORY AND THE REASON ILL BE USING TWO TORRENTIALS IS BECAUSE ITS A GAME CHANGER AND ITS GOING TO CHANGE THE CURRENT META ITS JUST SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA KONAMI ACTUALLY HAD ANYWAY THIS IS A VAYU TURBO DECK POST

P.S. THE EXTRA DECK CAN HONESTLY BE ANYTHING IM JUST TO LAZY TO POST MINE
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Please dont use all caps.

Also, in my opinion, it is dead. I just fought it the other day and very easily won against it.

I think there are too many counters and stronger and more overpowered archetypes and decks.
Back to top Go down
https://nfau.forumotion.com
dante tk

dante tk

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:45 pm

lol sorry bout that but ive taken out inzektors with the deck wind ups i guess when it comes down to it its how the build is played and the person behind it
if u know what your doing then itll be interesting if not then of course youll win no problem
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Because Inzektors are retarded if you don't get the right cards out, or play them wrong. They are also shit, no luck cards. Wind-Ups, ehhh. They're okay, i always beat them.
Back to top Go down
dante tk

dante tk

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm

true but regardless there the top decks to beat right now so pretty much
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:17 pm

I thought Holy Mark was.
Back to top Go down
dante tk

dante tk

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:29 am

that would be the case but holy marked havent hit the shelves yet not till galactic overlord has come out in the tcg
Back to top Go down
Vac
Admin
Admin
Vac

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

Somebody is netdecking, la la lala la.
Back to top Go down
ChaosKid

ChaosKid

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 pm

LOL XD jajajajajajajajaj how funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide   vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Force Academy - Unleashed :: Duel Mall :: Showcases-
Jump to: