Night Force Academy - Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the Darkness, there is Chaos

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
ANYONE AND EVERYONE! I AM MOVING THE ACADEMY TO A NEW PLACE COMING SOON- GHOST June 16, 2012
Top posters
Ghost
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced EmptyPokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced I_voting_barPokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Empty 
ChaosKid
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced EmptyPokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced I_voting_barPokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Empty 
Vac
Stealthy
KryptosFang
eletrofly
Black Nova
dante tk
Loveheart.Kristoffor
Meklord Emperor
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» The Nexus Zone
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:17 pm by Ghost

» Let's Bring it Back Up
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Ghost

» Test Request
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am by Geministun

» I'm leaving!
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 pm by Ghost

» Deck Rules
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm by Ghost

» Testing Format
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm by Ghost

» War Team Tryouts
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 pm by Ghost

» Spellcaster cards
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm by Ghost

» Welcome to NFA
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:36 am by eletrofly

Most active topics
War Team Tryouts
SELLING CARDS LOL
~NFA War Team~
Clash in the Dark Dimension
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced
New Chatbox
i am a noob lol XD jajajjjajajaa
vayu tubo dead or not dead u all decide
The Name's Stealth
Welcome to NFA
Poll
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Night Force Academy - Unleashed on your social bookmarking website
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
+4
Black Nova
Vac
Irulewithlucas
Ghost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Legendary Pokemon: Black Kyurem and White Kyurem
Looks to be a direct sequel of the first 2 games.
Speculation and Discussion here.
http://www.pokemon.com/
http://serebii.net/black2white2/
http://pokebeach.com/2012/02/pokemon-bla...emon-smash

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Pokemon-black-white-2
Back to top Go down
https://nfau.forumotion.com
Irulewithlucas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

Screw the new kyurem forms, they will get slaughtered by the metagame.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am

IDC XD
Back to top Go down
Vac
Admin
Admin
Vac

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 am

Eww.. I play Pokemon for the fun and experience, and to take my free time up. I don't think this will really do anything to the way I play.

FOR FUN FOR ALL!
Back to top Go down
Black Nova

Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 am

Wait wtf this is a real thing!?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Headmaster
Headmaster
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
ChaosKid

ChaosKid

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 am

I dont like pokemon dude :(
Back to top Go down
Stealthy

Stealthy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:58 am

Irulewithlucas wrote:
Screw the new kyurem forms, they will get slaughtered by the metagame.

As if the original wasn't already sub par. It's BL for a reason, lol.

Although we have no idea if they'll be affected because we don't know their stats yet. I'm guessing they'll be Uber though, if they're anything similar to the two Ubers they mimic.

On a side note, this might be the first Pokemon game I don't get. B/W dissapointed me, especially with the Wi-Fi regressing rather than progressing -_-
Back to top Go down
eletrofly

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 am

the new game is going to be awesome. can't wait
Back to top Go down
Loveheart.Kristoffor

Loveheart.Kristoffor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am

I have the Japanese version of them as a preview and it is cool it is kyurem with reshiram or kyurem with zekrom and i am lookin forward to the relased of them in english so i can understand it a bit better but reshiram and zekrom and kyurem look bbetter by theirselfs but it is not uor choise it is the creater of pokemons chocie so you need to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Stealthy

Stealthy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Loveheart.Kristoffor wrote:
I have the Japanese version of them as a preview and it is cool it is kyurem with reshiram or kyurem with zekrom and i am lookin forward to the relased of them in english so i can understand it a bit better but reshiram and zekrom and kyurem look bbetter by theirselfs but it is not uor choise it is the creater of pokemons chocie so you need to live with it.

The Japanese versions are not out yet, and wont be until June. They haven't even finished bug testing them so I'd like to see pictures as proof unless you'd like to be branded as a liar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced   Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1